Each week, the editors of The Read Zone will provide you with their weekly must-read’s and interesting links from around the internet.
- Sooner or later we’re all just gonna have to admit he might be the best player of all time.
- Some behind the scenes info here: each week, as we prepare this piece, Brian and Mike exchange e-mails with links for submission. the following is Brian’s response to this link, in its entirety: “HOLY SHIT WOW”
- Ever wonder how our favorite athletes go from sport-cyborgs to polished talking-heads?
- Sounds about right.
- We already know he’ll read anything put on the ‘prompter. How does he do with some our favorite calls?
- “Professional Cuddler” sounds a lot like “Professional Sex Criminal.”
- Have no idea if this is verifiable, but the interface and exercise were fun.
- This might explain why that random coworker of yours calls his sneakers “tennis shoes.”
- Depending on how you look at it, this is either a sad example of how desperation can cloud one’s judgment and decision making, or it’s a hilarios video of a guy pretending to slip on a banana peel.
- The article is a little tongue-in-cheek, but contains a few startling statistics: Homelessness in New York is up about 50% since September 2008.